Our graduate employment rate is consistently outstanding, thanks to you, the employers who recognise the contribution our talented graduates can make to your business.
We're proud to work with more than 700 businesses to create a sector fit for the future.
Our graduates are the future
Harper Adams degrees are highly vocational, and students are very careers-focussed. They're ambitious, hard-working, knowledgeable and, following their compulsory placement year in industry, they have the real world skills and attitude you're looking for.
A graduate can offer:
- Solid hands-on business skills.
- Fresh ideas.
- A wealth of up to date knowledge.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- A passion to learn and adapt.
- A good value investment for your company.
- Real world experience developed through their placement year.
Let us introduce you
Our dedicated Careers Service can help you connect with the talent of the future. The university's recruitment service includes:
- Advertising your job vacancies.
- Recruitment fairs.
- Information: We can advise you what students are looking for, the courses we offer, labour market information on where graduates are working, industry salary data and much more.
- Networking events: meet potential new recruits in short lunchtime and evening sessions.
- Arranging interviews with students on campus or in your workplace.
- Helping students to impress you with their great CVs, applications, and interview skills.