Business, Agribusiness, Agri-food and Food Supply Chain Placements
Harper Adams University places great importance on the industrial placement period which is regarded as an essential part of each course as it greatly improves the career prospects of graduates.
The University offers the following business, agribusiness, agri-food and food supply chain courses:
- Agri-business - BSc (Hons)
- Agri-business - FdSc
- Agri-food Marketing with Business Studies - FdSc
- Agri-food Marketing with Business Studies - BSc (Hons)
- Business Management with Marketing - BSc (Hons)
- Business Management with Marketing - FdSc
- Food and Public Health Nutrition - BSc (Hons)
- Food Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship - BSc (Hons)
- Food Production with Marketing - BSc (Hons)
- Food Sustainability Management - BSc (Hons)
- Food Technology and Product Development - BSc (Hons)
- Food Technology with Nutrition - BSc (Hons)
Placements are for a minimum of 44 weeks (including statutory holiday), commencing July to September.
New Employers: If you have not previously registered a placement position with Harper Adams University you are required to speak with a placement manager or placement administrator before joining the placement system.
Upload your vacancy here. Once approved your job will be advertised on the Harper intranet.
For further information please check the useful resources below.