Professor Peter Kettlewell BSc, MSc, PhD, FHEA
Professor of Crop Physiology and Research Co-ordinator
- MPhil/PhD supervision, training and examining
- Mitigating drought damage to crops
- Fellow Higher Education Academy
- Member Association of Research Managers and Administrators
- Agronomic improvement of sorghum drought tolerance using film antitranspirants - Director of Study
- Enhancing spring drought tolerance of oilseed rape - Director of Study
- Identifying drought tolerant and/or water use efficient short rotation coppice willows - Director of Study
- Supercritical CO2 extraction and enzyme-modification of leaf waxes from brassica waste to produce novel film antitranspirants for increasing crop drought tolerance - Director of Study
Harper Adams University supports OpenFields, the online land-based library.
Loading publication details from OpenFields...
As Research Co-ordinator, I oversee all university-wide aspects of research.