Andrew Black BSc (Hons.) MRICS, PgC, FHEA
Article: Learn from the professionals
Key Teaching Duties
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Rural Property Management
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise And Land Management (REALM)
- MSc Rural Enterprise And Land Management (REALM)
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Countryside Management
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Countryside and Environmental Management
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Agri-Business
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Agri-Food Management with Marketing
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Leisure & Tourism Management
Key Subject Areas
- Property Management
- Rural Land Use
- Professional Practice
- Utility Wayleaves and Easements
- Rural Asset Strategy & Management
- Professional Member: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Registered Valuer: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS APC Panel Chairman: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- National Board Member (2009 - 2011) Rural Professional Group (RICS)
Prior to joining the teaching staff at Harper Adams, Andrew practiced in England, Wales and Scotland, acting for a range of private and institutional clients, including Managing Agent for The Crown Estate, The Church Commissioners, The Ministry of Defence, National Children's Home and Breedon Aggregates.
Andrew acted as a Senior Agent on behalf of Network Rail and Project Manager to The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority.
Outside of work, Andrew is involved with a number of volunteer positions in the West Midlands within St John Ambulance and is part of London St John Ambulance Medical Response Team.