Dr Leticia Chico-Santamarta MEng, MSc, PgC, PhD
Coordinator for the Latin American and Caribbean Partnerships
- Waste and Resource management
- Sustainable energy and the Rural Estate
- Sustainable Energy within the Countryside
- Lifecycle Assessment of Agricultural Production Systems
- Academic Development
- Introduction to Research Methods
- An evaluation of the production and combustion of fuel pellets from oilseed rape straw.
- Lifecycle carbon assessment for the recovery of ammonium nitrate from liquid digestate.
- Compression behaviour of agricultural residues with potential to be used as a combustion fuel.
- Member of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- Member of the Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Member of the International Soild Tillage Research Organization (ISTRO)
Harper Adams University supports OpenFields, the online land-based library.
Loading publication details from OpenFields...
- Chico- Santamarta, L., Godwin, R.J., Chaney, K., White, D., Humphries, A.C. (2012) Physical quality changes during the storage of canola (Brassica napus L.) straw pellets Applied Energy 95
- Chico-Santamarta, L., Humphries, A.C., White, D., Chaney, K., Magan, N., Godwin, R.J. (2011) Microbial changes during the on-farm storage of canola (oilseed rape) straw bales and pellets Biomass and Bioenergy 35
- Chico-Santamarta, L, Humphries, A.C., White, D., Chaney, K., Godwin, R.J. (2010) The use of olseed rape (Brassica napus) straw for combustion purposes: a review of the advantages and disadvantages Aspects of Applied Biology 101
Involved in the I.S.L.E. (Innovation in the Teaching of Sustainable Development in Life Sciences in Europe) project. For further information about the project followed the link:
Tel: +34. 667 35 87 68
Department: International Office