Dates on Application
£180.00 (tuition, lunch and beverages)
Full residential rate: £66.50 per night
Who are seminars designed for?
- Professional advisers with equine business / horse owner clients.
- Keen amateur riders and horse owners.
- Anyone running / planning equine businesses such as livery or teaching.
- Those organising Pony Club or Riding Club events.
- Those planning farm diversification e.g. pay-as-you-go cross country or equine B&B.
What are the benefits?
Seminar delegates will gain:
- An awareness of potential liabilities - negligence and occupiers’ liability.
- An understanding of the Animals Act 1971.
- And overview of health and safety risk assessment.
- Some terms to be included in livery, loan and grazing contracts.
- An awareness of planning procedures.
- An understanding of rights and liabilities regarding bridleways.
- An understanding of the status of the equine business for tax purposes.