What is eduroam?
eduroam is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community - www.eduroam.org
Users from eduroam participating institutions are able to obtain internet connectivity when connecting to the eduroam wireless network at participating institutions subject to their participating status.
More information regarding eduroam can be found on the eduroam federation’s website
eduroam @ Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University participates as a Home and Visited institution
Using the eduroam wireless network is subject to the following acceptable use policies:
How do I connect?
It is important to note that if you plan on using your device away from Harper Adams University then it must have been connected to eduroam on campus first. Once your device has been connected the same wireless profile will then be used to connect to eduroam at other institutions across the country.
Also please note that when connecting to eduroam you MUST have @harper-adams.ac.uk at the end of your username, for example email@example.com
In depth instructions for different devices can be found below:
- Apple iPhone/Apple iPad
- Apple Mac
- Android Phone/Android Tablet
- Windows Laptop/Windows Desktop
- Windows Mobile
Why use eduroam?
- Secure connectivity on campus for mobiles, tablets and PCs
- No limitation on the number of registered devices per user
- No need to renew your registration periodically
- Automatic connection at other institutions and locations that offer the service
- No need to request guest wifi accounts or use another’s account on any other eduroam sites