- Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management
- Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations
- Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition
- Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection
- Two scholarships for agri-business student
- Scholarships worth more than £413,000 formally presented to students
- Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream
- Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues
New scheme makes it easier for everyone to access agriculture degrees Posted: 9 December 2016 A new scheme launched by Harper Adams today to give a wider range of people access to careers in the agricultural sector has been welcomed as “encouraging” and “imaginative” by the Vice-President of the NFU.
University team wins national award for outstanding work Posted: 24 June 2016 Edible insects, singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and a rise in enrolments were part of a package that won Harper Adams University the award for Outstanding Marketing/Communications team at a national awards ceremony last night.