- “No biochar benefit for temperate zone crop yields” says new report
- Business and Mechanical Engineering advances as Harper Adams holds firm in Complete University Guide top 50
- Harper Adams University named University of the Year for a second year running
- Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student
- Richard takes RABDF Dairy Student of the Year 2017 title.
- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University
- Final year student Jessica named as finalist for Louise Hartley Scholarship Fund
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Can a waste product from cauliflowers help peanuts grow during water shortages?
- Self-driving cars project awarded £5 million research funding
New scheme makes it easier for everyone to access agriculture degrees Posted: 9 December 2016 A new scheme launched by Harper Adams today to give a wider range of people access to careers in the agricultural sector has been welcomed as “encouraging” and “imaginative” by the Vice-President of the NFU.
University team wins national award for outstanding work Posted: 24 June 2016 Edible insects, singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and a rise in enrolments were part of a package that won Harper Adams University the award for Outstanding Marketing/Communications team at a national awards ceremony last night.