- Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management
- Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations
- Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition
- Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection
- Two scholarships for agri-business student
- Scholarships worth more than £413,000 formally presented to students
- Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream
- Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues
Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations Posted: 23 February 2017 Some of Rachel Carroll’s earliest memories are standing on a chair in her grandmother’s kitchen so she could help with the baking. Her passion for food led to her studying BSc (Hons) Food and Consumer Studies at Harper Adams University, which has developed her into a conscientious consumer and food technologist
Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career Posted: 22 February 2017 In 2016, James Shaw went to Zambia to work for a non-profit company which aims to incentivise farmers to adopt improved land use and farming practices that promote natural resource conservation and better quality of life for small-scale farmers while providing commercial products to Zambia and Southern African countries.
Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management Posted: 20 February 2017 Harper Adams University student Lucinda White, 21, aspires to work in estate and land management which was inspired by visiting Ragley Hall as a child and participating in horse competitions at various estates.
Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships Posted: 17 February 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Agriculture student Alex Heath has been named the winner of the Cogent Beef Futures competition, as well as recently receiving the Mercer scholarship and being the continuing Aviagen scholar at the university.
Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream Posted: 10 February 2017 Harper Adams University student Lewis Hamilton has received the CLAAS Scholarship – a company he has hoped to work at since starting at Harper Adams University. He hopes the scholarship, including a placement with the company in Germany, will help launch an international career.