- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
Student to trek to Everest basecamp to raise money for Nepal rebuilding projects Posted: 7 March 2017 Last year, Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise and Land Management (REALM) student Tamsin Warr visited Nepal. She was shocked to see how the devastation of the 2015 earthquake was still so apparent.
Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships Posted: 7 March 2017 Harper Adams University engineering student Henry Thorpe is throwing himself into the opportunities which university provides; from being part of his local Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) committee which has led to him judging at LAMMA ’17, to applying and being awarded two scholarships.
Lauren’s determination to help the rural sector by becoming qualified vet Posted: 2 March 2017 Volunteering in Spain, working in Northern Ireland and socialising police dogs before training are just some of the experiences Harper Adams University student Lauren Hall has had to help her reach her ambition to becoming a qualified vet.