- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications Posted: 21 March 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Food, Nutrition and Well-being student Amy Wickham discovered her love of baking when she worked at the Village Bakery in Wrexham for her placement year, here she helped develop a product which was launched onto a well-known supermarket’s selves.
Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement Posted: 20 March 2017 Each year a three month placement at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) Middleburg Agricultural Research and Extension Center (MAREC) is the prize for a competition open to UK undergraduate students.
Student to trek to Everest basecamp to raise money for Nepal rebuilding projects Posted: 7 March 2017 Last year, Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise and Land Management (REALM) student Tamsin Warr visited Nepal. She was shocked to see how the devastation of the 2015 earthquake was still so apparent.
Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships Posted: 7 March 2017 Harper Adams University engineering student Henry Thorpe is throwing himself into the opportunities which university provides; from being part of his local Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) committee which has led to him judging at LAMMA ’17, to applying and being awarded two scholarships.