- “No biochar benefit for temperate zone crop yields” says new report
- Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student
- Harper Adams University named University of the Year for a second year running
- Can a waste product from cauliflowers help peanuts grow during water shortages?
- Business and Mechanical Engineering advances as Harper Adams holds firm in Complete University Guide top 50
- Richard takes RABDF Dairy Student of the Year 2017 title.
- Final year student Jessica named as finalist for Louise Hartley Scholarship Fund
- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Self-driving cars project awarded £5 million research funding
Improved student payments experience leads to award for finance team Posted: 14 February 2017 The Harper Adams University finance team has scooped a “best newcomer” award after implementing a new platform that gives students a wider range of options when it comes to paying everything from tuition fees to library fines.
New scheme makes it easier for everyone to access agriculture degrees Posted: 9 December 2016 A new scheme launched by Harper Adams today to give a wider range of people access to careers in the agricultural sector has been welcomed as “encouraging” and “imaginative” by the Vice-President of the NFU.