- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
Improved student payments experience leads to award for finance team Posted: 14 February 2017 The Harper Adams University finance team has scooped a “best newcomer” award after implementing a new platform that gives students a wider range of options when it comes to paying everything from tuition fees to library fines.
New scheme makes it easier for everyone to access agriculture degrees Posted: 9 December 2016 A new scheme launched by Harper Adams today to give a wider range of people access to careers in the agricultural sector has been welcomed as “encouraging” and “imaginative” by the Vice-President of the NFU.
Dairy Crest Innovation Centre at Harper Adams University shortlisted for THE Award Posted: 2 September 2016 The collaborative partnership between Harper Adams University and Dairy Crest has been shortlisted for the ‘Most Innovative Contribution to Business-University Collaboration’ category in the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2016.