- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues Posted: 10 February 2017 The ‘Hands Free Hectare’ project, which will see a crop exclusively farmed by robots for the first time in the world, is well under-way, with the team having already selected the key machinery required to reach their goal.
“New plastic banknotes will harbour less bacteria than the old ‘paper’ ones” says research Posted: 6 December 2016 After the new plastic five pound note has been released in the UK, a project in to bacteria on currency has concluded that plastic, also known as polymer, banknotes are cleaner than cotton, cotton-linen and washi paper notes.