- Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management
- Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations
- Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition
- Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection
- Two scholarships for agri-business student
- Scholarships worth more than £413,000 formally presented to students
- Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream
- Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues
Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues Posted: 10 February 2017 The ‘Hands Free Hectare’ project, which will see a crop exclusively farmed by robots for the first time in the world, is well under-way, with the team having already selected the key machinery required to reach their goal.
“New plastic banknotes will harbour less bacteria than the old ‘paper’ ones” says research Posted: 6 December 2016 After the new plastic five pound note has been released in the UK, a project in to bacteria on currency has concluded that plastic, also known as polymer, banknotes are cleaner than cotton, cotton-linen and washi paper notes.