- Harper Adams becomes first university to join British Rally Championship
- Animal Behaviour and Welfare course receives accreditation
- Business courses gain CIM accreditation
- Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Livestock market management students graduate
- NFU V-P backs work experience rule-change to broaden access to agricultural careers
- Updated: Scholarships roll of honour 2016-17
- Students discuss the future of food and farming post-Brexit with NFU Vice President
Harper Adams senior lecturer edits international food journal Posted: 7 December 2016 The British Food Journal is releasing a special edition on food integrity in January next year. Harper Adams senior lecturer in food policy and management Dr Louise Manning was asked to be guest editor for the special issue.
“New plastic banknotes will harbour less bacteria than the old ‘paper’ ones” says research Posted: 6 December 2016 After the new plastic five pound note has been released in the UK, a project in to bacteria on currency has concluded that plastic, also known as polymer, banknotes are cleaner than cotton, cotton-linen and washi paper notes.
Harper Adams University hosts students and staff from Dutch university Posted: 23 May 2016 Links with one of Harper Adams’ Erasmus partners, Hogeschool of Applied Sciences (HAS) in Den Bosch, Netherlands, have been strengthened after four days of visits by students and staff from the Dutch university.