- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships Posted: 24 March 2017 Harper Adams University engineering student Henry Thorpe is throwing himself into the opportunities which university provides; from being part of his local Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) committee which has led to him judging at LAMMA ’17, to applying and being awarded two scholarships.
Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications Posted: 21 March 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Food, Nutrition and Well-being student Amy Wickham discovered her love of baking when she worked at the Village Bakery in Wrexham for her placement year, here she helped develop a product which was launched onto a well-known supermarket’s selves.
Student to trek to Everest basecamp to raise money for Nepal rebuilding projects Posted: 7 March 2017 Last year, Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise and Land Management (REALM) student Tamsin Warr visited Nepal. She was shocked to see how the devastation of the 2015 earthquake was still so apparent.
Lauren’s determination to help the rural sector by becoming qualified vet Posted: 2 March 2017 Volunteering in Spain, working in Northern Ireland and socialising police dogs before training are just some of the experiences Harper Adams University student Lauren Hall has had to help her reach her ambition to becoming a qualified vet.