- “No biochar benefit for temperate zone crop yields” says new report
- Business and Mechanical Engineering advances as Harper Adams holds firm in Complete University Guide top 50
- Harper Adams University named University of the Year for a second year running
- Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student
- Richard takes RABDF Dairy Student of the Year 2017 title.
- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University
- Final year student Jessica named as finalist for Louise Hartley Scholarship Fund
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Can a waste product from cauliflowers help peanuts grow during water shortages?
- Self-driving cars project awarded £5 million research funding
Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student Posted: 21 April 2017 After finishing school in 2010, Daniel Liddell decided to travel to New Zealand to work within a variety of agricultural enterprises, these included dairy, arable, pig production, feedlot beef and contract harvesting in both New Zealand and Australia.
Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships Posted: 24 March 2017 Harper Adams University engineering student Henry Thorpe is throwing himself into the opportunities which university provides; from being part of his local Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) committee which has led to him judging at LAMMA ’17, to applying and being awarded two scholarships.
Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications Posted: 21 March 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Food, Nutrition and Well-being student Amy Wickham discovered her love of baking when she worked at the Village Bakery in Wrexham for her placement year, here she helped develop a product which was launched onto a well-known supermarket’s selves.