- Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management
- Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations
- Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition
- Two scholarships for agri-business student
- Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream
- Scholarships worth more than £413,000 formally presented to students
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection
- Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships
- Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues
Student Holly hopes London Marathon will help Guy's fund hit £20,000 Posted: 30 March 2016 Harper Adams University student Holly Bishop is getting close to reaching a fund-raising total of £20,000 this year – and is hoping that running the London Marathon dressed as a pink troll doll will help get her there!
Harper Adams University wins Student Voice Award at Heist 2015 Posted: 10 July 2015 Staff throughout Harper Adams University are celebrating after securing two Heist education marketing awards, including gold for the accuracy and quality of its efforts to attract new students. And a group of students have been commended for their work in sport and clubs.
Barbecue party farewell for international students Posted: 28 May 2015 Following on from the success of the International Dinner held at Harper Adams University earlier this year, a number of students approached the international officers for help to organise a social event to say “au revoir” to many of our international students who will be returning to their home countries after their last exam.