- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
Student to trek to Everest basecamp to raise money for Nepal rebuilding projects Posted: 7 March 2017 Last year, Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise and Land Management (REALM) student Tamsin Warr visited Nepal. She was shocked to see how the devastation of the 2015 earthquake was still so apparent.
Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management Posted: 20 February 2017 Harper Adams University student Lucinda White, 21, aspires to work in estate and land management which was inspired by visiting Ragley Hall as a child and participating in horse competitions at various estates.