- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues Posted: 10 February 2017 The ‘Hands Free Hectare’ project, which will see a crop exclusively farmed by robots for the first time in the world, is well under-way, with the team having already selected the key machinery required to reach their goal.
Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first Posted: 17 October 2016 In a world-first, members of Harper Adams University engineering staff, supported and led by precision farming specialist Precision Decisions Ltd, are attempting to grow and harvest a hectare of cereal crops; all without stepping a foot into the field.