- Scholarship to support student’s dream to work in estate and land management
- Grandmother’s kitchen to international food industry aspirations
- Zambian experience inspires Harper Adams University student’s future career
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition
- Two scholarships for agri-business student
- Scholarship kick-starts student’s international career dream
- Scholarships worth more than £413,000 formally presented to students
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection
- Winner of Cogent Beef Futures competition also awarded scholarships
- Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues
Project to farm a hectare of spring barley exclusively with autonomous vehicles continues Posted: 10 February 2017 The ‘Hands Free Hectare’ project, which will see a crop exclusively farmed by robots for the first time in the world, is well under-way, with the team having already selected the key machinery required to reach their goal.
Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first Posted: 17 October 2016 In a world-first, members of Harper Adams University engineering staff, supported and led by precision farming specialist Precision Decisions Ltd, are attempting to grow and harvest a hectare of cereal crops; all without stepping a foot into the field.