- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
News - Alumni
Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first Posted: 17 October 2016 In a world-first, members of Harper Adams University engineering staff, supported and led by precision farming specialist Precision Decisions Ltd, are attempting to grow and harvest a hectare of cereal crops; all without stepping a foot into the field.
Working with industry - Bertelin Farmhouse Cheese Posted: 1 August 2011 Staffordshire-based company, Bertelin Farmhouse Cheese, has recruited Harper Adams graduates since it began making products three years a go. Meet the newest member of the team, Jenny Candlish, who graduated from the University College last September.