- Harper Adams becomes first university to join British Rally Championship
- Animal Behaviour and Welfare course receives accreditation
- Livestock market management students graduate
- Business courses gain CIM accreditation
- Students discuss the future of food and farming post-Brexit with NFU Vice President
- NFU V-P backs work experience rule-change to broaden access to agricultural careers
- Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
- Updated: Scholarships roll of honour 2016-17
- Harper’s record temperature makes TV appearance
News - Alumni
Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first Posted: 17 October 2016 In a world-first, members of Harper Adams University engineering staff, supported and led by precision farming specialist Precision Decisions Ltd, are attempting to grow and harvest a hectare of cereal crops; all without stepping a foot into the field.
Working with industry - Bertelin Farmhouse Cheese Posted: 1 August 2011 Staffordshire-based company, Bertelin Farmhouse Cheese, has recruited Harper Adams graduates since it began making products three years a go. Meet the newest member of the team, Jenny Candlish, who graduated from the University College last September.