- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University
- Can a waste product from cauliflowers help peanuts grow during water shortages?
- Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student
- Harper Adams University named University of the Year for a second year running
- Final year student Jessica named as finalist for Louise Hartley Scholarship Fund
- Richard takes RABDF Dairy Student of the Year 2017 title.
- Self-driving cars project awarded £5 million research funding
- Harper Adams University provides opportunity to make hobby into career
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- New Head of Engineering Department
Harper Adams University named University of the Year for a second year running Posted: 6 April 2017 Harper Adams tonight became the first university ever to scoop the Whatuni University of the Year honour two years in a row.
Experience 'Down Under' transforms distracted pupil into determined university student Posted: 21 April 2017 After finishing school in 2010, Daniel Liddell decided to travel to New Zealand to work within a variety of agricultural enterprises, these included dairy, arable, pig production, feedlot beef and contract harvesting in both New Zealand and Australia.