- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Student to trek to Everest basecamp to raise money for Nepal rebuilding projects
Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project Posted: 16 March 2017 More than £700,000 is being invested in staff, technology and training to advance teaching and learning at Harper Adams University.
Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications Posted: 21 March 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Food, Nutrition and Well-being student Amy Wickham discovered her love of baking when she worked at the Village Bakery in Wrexham for her placement year, here she helped develop a product which was launched onto a well-known supermarket’s selves.
Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement Posted: 20 March 2017 Each year a three month placement at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) Middleburg Agricultural Research and Extension Center (MAREC) is the prize for a competition open to UK undergraduate students.