Main Building

Main Building

Located here...

Rooms

  • M1-M60

The Main Building, built in 1900, was once the hub of all campus activities with bedrooms, teaching rooms and even a shooting gallery housed within the walls. Whilst it retains its teaching rooms the Main Building has become home to many of the support functions of the University, including the Exams Office, Estates and Facilities department and the Marketing and Communications team.

The coat of arms stained glass window in the main building

The stained glass window on the main stairs has the original coat of arms of the Harper Adams family, the motto Utile Dulce refers to reaping rewards through hard work, which remains wholly appropriate.