If you are unable to make one of our full open days you may be interested in a number of Campus Tour Afternoons we run throughout the year.
Students may want to consider the following:
- Have a look at the programme (available online in late Spring) and pre-plan your day. This ensures that you take full advantage of your time at the open day. Make a checklist of the facilities you want to see, the talks you want to attend etc.
- Write down any questions that you have prior to the open day. Sometimes it's easy to forget questions whilst you're are involved in the activities on the day.
- Bring a camera or your mobile (if it has a camera) to capture those moments or places you might forget later!
- Download our smartphone app, it will save you time on the day and you will be able to do a bit of research before you get here.
Light meals and refreshments will be available from one of our three catering outlets on campus at any time during the day.
Cash, debit, credit cards are accepted in our catering outlets. There is a cash withdrawal machine in the Welly Inn based on campus (note: there is a charge per withdrawal).
There are several ways you can get in touch with our open days co-ordinator:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01952 815012 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
Please refer to our Travel Information pages for information about how to get to Harper Adams University
Flights from Ireland
We offer free return coach transport to Harper Adams open days from selected airports. Please see our Irish Flight Information document for a list of recommended flights for open days.
- Please note: You must have a valid passport to travel. Schedules shown are based on expected flying times as indicated by the airlines.
Please check with the airline for any changes before departure.
- We can only pick-up and drop-off at the designated airports and we are only able to offer transport for these designated flights (see Irish Flight Information document for details of airport pick up and drop off).