Should I Do a Masters?
For news or future dates of the Should I do a masters? event please check back again soon.
Tuesday 9 February 2016
Find out how postgraduate courses at Harper Adams University can help your career prospects. Meet our course lecturers and existing students to learn more about careers in agriculture, food, animals, land management, engineering, countryside and more.
Come to our Should I Do a Masters event on Tuesday 9 February 2016, 18:15-20:30 in the Regional Food Academy here at Harper Adams University to find out more. A complimentary buffet will be provided with drinks available.
Who is it for?
- Undergraduate students
- Industry professionals looking to progress their careers
- Anybody looking for a career change
- Lifelong learners looking for an academic challenge
Why should I do a masters?
- Flexible learning (full or part time)
- Excellent career opportunities
- Internationally recognised research
- Excellent teaching
To register for the 'Should I do a masters?' event, please click here