- Spaniel comes top of ‘dream dog’ list in research project
- Health and safety course helps local butcher
- Temperton fellow looks at unlocking the potential of water
- Scholars selected to attend Singapore conference
- Harper Adams student appeals for donations to foodbank
- Stafford show society supports six students
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM
I came to an open day at Harper Adams. The best thing was the friendly, close community. Both staff and students were approachable and wanted to be there. It confirmed that 'Harper' was the place for me.
Dale Webb BSc (Hons) Countryside and Environmental Management